The whole human race is still suffering from the fall of man in the garden of eden. Why did Adam and Eve fall, and what lessons can we learn to avoid the mistakes of man?
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
Read Genesis 3 vs. 1-24
- Adam and Eve fell because they listened to devil (vs. 17) – Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:
- Adam and Eve fell because they negotiated with the devil (Genesis 3 vs. 1-24). No matter your challenges, refuse to negotiate with the devil in Jesus name
- Adam and Eve fell because they disobeyed God (vs. 3) but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” I arrest the spirit of disobedience in your life in Jesus name
- Adam and Eve fell because they believed the lies of the devil (vs. 4). I silence every devil lying and tempting you to sin in Jesus name
- Adam fell because the devil was able to penetrate his wife (vs.1). I cover your wife with the blood of Jesus and I pray the fire of God shall strengthen her in Jesus name
- Adam fell because he obeyed the spirit of error from his wife (vs. 6). While men should love their wives, they must take leadership and take decisions based on the word of God and authority of the Holy Spirit. I cast out the spirit of error in your family in Jesus name.
- Adam and Eve fell because they preferred the pleasures of sin and carnal satisfaction to spiritual obedience. The fruit of the tree was good to the eyes, but bitter to the soul and spirit (vs. 5 and 6). I cast out every fruit of bitterness in your life and I command it to be roasted by fire in Jesus name.
- When men commit sin, their eyes will be carnally opened, but they become spiritually blind (vs. 17). I pray your eyes shall not be opened to evil in Jesus name. I also cast out every spiritual blindness in your life in Jesus name
- Sin drives Christians away from the presence of God (vs. 8). You shall not commit an error that will cause drive away yourself from the presence of God in Jesus name.
- Sin drives people from comfort to discomfort (vs. 10). Adam used to keep the trees (Genesis 2 vs. 15) and walk among the trees and garden; but when sin set in, the trees became his keeper (vs. 8). I pray you shall not lose your divine position in Jesus name
- Righteousness breeds confidence, boldness and safety; sin breeds fear, insecurity and openness to evils (vs. 10). I pray you shall not commit a sin that will open you to evils in Jesus name
- Sin brings shame and disgrace (vs. 8). With the blood of Jesus, I washed away every sin that has brought shamed and disgraced in your life.
- Sin caused Adam to be in a wrong place and lose his rightful place of honour. God asked Adam, where are thou? (vs. 9). God is also asking someone today a similar question. Someone that is supposed to be in the presence of God but in pub, club, a beer parlour, a brothel or at home satisfying carnal pleasures. God is asking you: Why are you not in my presence? What are you doing with idols and magicians? Where art thou?
- Disobedience removes the hedge of God around you and makes you naked before your enemies. Adam and Eve became naked before God and opened to afflictions before Satan (vs. 10). I pray that the mercy of God shall cover your nakedness in Jesus name
- Satan is a deceiver and if you start roaming with him, he will lead you away from salvation. Adam and Eve admitted that Serpent deceived them (vs. 14).
- Disobedience attracts a curse. Adam and Eve brought a curse on themselves and the whole human race till today because of disobedience (vs. 14 and 15)
- The effects of disobedience is longterm and longlasting. The whole human race is still suffering because of the act of obedience.
- It is better you listen to God than anyone else. If God gives you an instruction, don’t obey any contrary instruction even if it comes from closed relations. Adam’s fault was that he decided to obey his wife instead of obeying God (vs. 17). I cut off evil counsellors from your life in Jesus name
- God is merciful even in our sinfulness. God still made a garment of skin for Adam and Eve and clothed them in spite of their grievous sin (vs. 21). I pray that the mercy of God shall keep you from destruction inspite of your sins in Jesus name
- Disobedience caused the downfall of men (vs. 21). If you rebel and disobey, you are planning for your downfall. Adam and Eve lost their inheritance, banished from the garden of Eden like bastards, and driven out of the garden of Eden, becoming refugees and strangers in their fathers house.
As many people that have lost their inheritance due to past disobedience, I pray the mercy of God shall regain them for you in Jesus name.
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3